Under the Nile Short Sleeve Organic Bodysuit - Twenty Four CarrotSee All Under the Nile
This unisex short sleeve side snap bodysuit is the perfect layering piece, with side snaps for easy changing! Made of 100% butter soft organic Egyptian cotton, its a fun essential for any baby layette. The fun carrot screen print coordinates perfectly with our Fruit and Veggie collection pieces
* Side snap opening for easy changing
* We fit all of our baby garments with cloth diapers, leaving a little extra room for your baby to grow into.
Size: 0-3 months
Please follow the specific care instructions on your baby garment for the best wear
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low heat
- Warm iron as needed
- Shrinkage rate of 6% - because all of our products are free of chemical finishes, we accommodate for shrinkage with a little extra room.
Please do not tumble dry if you wish to avoid shrinkage.
- Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine or petroleum based surfactants
- Made of 100% organic Egyptian cotton | Certified by GOTS Global Organic Textile Standard
- Free of Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead
- First & only baby clothing to carry the Gold Egyptian Seal of authentic premium, butter soft combed Egyptian cotton
- All of our products are ethically made in Certified Fair Trade facilities that adhere to the highest global textile and labor standards to ensure that the people who make our goods are treated well and paid fairly.
We Promise to Be a Good Company
You can make a difference in lifting society. I believe this is a mission that has guided Under The Nile for over 23 years. By creating organic and sustainable baby clothing, toys and rugs the right way (ethically), we’re doing our small part to make our world a better place. Sure, the “world” is a big place, but we believe that should care about the people around the globe, not just within our own communities.
By growing organic cotton, we seek to cultivate the farmers who make it happen. By teaching men and women who aren’t educated how to sew, we give them an opportunity of a better life.
Make a difference. There’s no better feeling.