Freedom Roll On DeodorantSee All Freedom
Free US Priority Shipping on Orders Over $75
US Priority Shipping $7 on Orders Under $75
**International Shipping Rates Will Be Calculated During Checkout. **
Coco Van: A refreshing mixture of 100% pure coconut and vanilla that brings you back to the beach.
Baking soda free, vegan, and vitamin in a bottle natural deodorant formula that will keep you free throughout the day.
Detox is super common! Here's what you may experience in the first 2-4 weeks:
Remember Patch test a small area on your fore arm to check for sensitivity or allergy.
- Underarm wetness. Your sweat glands may still be in overdrive mode from your old antiperspirant. They should quickly adapt to your natural deodorant. You may find out you don't sweat as much you thought you did!
- Swollen, tender lumps in your underarm area. Your lymph nodes may be clogged or you may have an allergy to an ingredient...
- Rash/pimpled in your underarm area. This could be sensitivity to baking soda or your body adapting to a natural formula.
- Unpleasant odor. Your underarms are evicting the toxins, but don't worry, it goes away in a few days.
- Darkening of armpits. Your underarms may start to get a little darker if your skin doesn’t agree with baking soda.
Take a 48 hour break if experiencing any symptoms and go back to using intermittently if your body allows and try the helpful hints below.
Patch test a small area on your forearm to check for sensitivity or allergy.
- If you have the beginnings of a rash, use apple cider vinegar. Drink a shot of it and then rub some into your underarms.
- With painful and lumpy lymph nodes, dry brush and massage the area to aid in the filtering process.
- Rub a little alcohol into your underarms to disinfect any rash or discomfort.
- Use an underarm detox mask. Charcoal or mud are the best.
- Warm apple cider vinegar compress.
- Stop using deodorant and then go back intermittently as your body allows.
- For darkening try a coconut scrub, lemon, or orange peel to help lighten the area. Lemon can dry your skin out, so be sure to apply a moisturizer afterwards.
Change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end!
This advice is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure and medical conditions you may have. If symptoms persist, discontinue use and see your doctor.
After three of her close friends were diagnosed with breast cancer, Ira Kaganovsky was unsettled by their doctors' advice to avoid antiperspirant. After doing her own research, Kaganovsky discovered many popular antiperspirant brands are categorized as a drug by the FDA; at that moment, she decided that her family would switch to all-natural hygiene products. Frustrated by the first, second, and even third brand of deodorant that she tried, she decided that if she couldn't find a formula that kept her underarms dry and free from irritation, she would make her own. Freedom Deodorant formulas are entirely aluminum-free, will keep you comfortably dry, and protect and nourish your sensitive skin.
Be Healthy, Not Stinky!
Love and health,
What inspired you to create your brand? 3 of my friends were diagnosed with Breast cancer, Dr’s advised to go natural, but the natural ones were ugly and ineffective…..they did not work!
- If you could go back to the beginning of the creation of your brand what would you do differently? Nothing, I have learned so much from the mistakes I made….oh, wait…..paid better attention to manufacture samples…
- What advice do you have to offer for those entrepreneurs in the green beauty industry just starting out? Think outside the box, don’t do what everyone’s doing….be original and different, know your goal….there will be a lot of no’s….dont listen to them…and ask a lot of questions.
- What is your most favorite product you have created and why? The scents, berg , peach and amber…we also give back to American cancer society..
- How do you juggle your life with such huge demands from your company? Work smart and surround yourself with smarter people…it takes a village.
- What is your morning and evening beauty routine? Am, clarisonic with my own soap that I make, serum and moisturizer…..pm, my soap, ultra-moisturizing balm (I’m old), my lip conditioner and eyelash serum
- What ingredients are never added to any of your products? Anything that is not natural…it has to be created by nature, that’s freedom not to worry for our clients….
- What is the best beauty advice you have received? Wash your face before you go to bed..
- What sets you apart from the sea of competition? Our scents, our look, our ever-growing product line (shhh) our effectiveness and commitment to the breast cancer community.