Planted in Beauty Polish + Resurface Detox Exfoliant SALESee All Planted in Beauty
This refreshing and purifying natural exfoliator removes dulling surface cells, clears and refines pores, and clarifies skin for a polished, healthy-looking complexion without harsh abrasives known to dehydrate or irritate skin. Dulling surface cells are removed and internal impurities purged, revealing energized, smoother, more radiant skin. Vegan & Gluten Free.
- Pineapple and Raspberry, rich in vitamins and organic acids, exfoliate, retexturize, and restore skin radiance while root extract of Great Burdock, high in polysaccharides, leaves behind a veil of hydration as it purifies and detoxifies.
- Leaves skin clean and energized; revealing a fresh, radiantly smooth complexion.
- Lively citrus and silica-infused emulsion polishes and resurfaces skin.
- Dermatologist tested.
- "Gentle…it gives you a sensation of drawing stuff out of your pores! My skin felt great afterwards!" - Jessica K.
- "With impeccable ingredients, this mild yet effective formula gently cleanses while exfoliating without irritating skin, making it excellent for daily use. I am beyond impressed." - beautyprofessor.net
- "My cleansed skin looks brighter and gives instant glow. It has a fresh natural fruity scent and I can easily use this 1-2 times a week." - @beauty_unplugged
- "A true must have... This scrub truly does it all .... brightening, hydrating , detoxifying, and a complete re texturing of your skin as you know it." - @healthdoll.co
“I love this stuff because it’s the perfect balance of gentle, yet just enough grit to penetrate and remove the dull surface skin cells (the fruit acids exfoliate as well).” -@jaclynhouston
After removing makeup and environmental debris with Purify + Condition Makeup Remover, complete the double cleanse process by massaging Polish + Resurface Detox Exfoliant with the pads of your fingertips in a circular motion over a dry or wet face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Rinse with warm water. Follow with Balance + Calm Toning Lotion to restore and refresh your skin after cleansing.
While suitable for all skin types, ideal for combination/oily skin. Use several times a week or as needed in place of Soothe + Soften Cleansing Emulsion.
Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes and delicate eye area. If contact occurs, flush gently and thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician. It is recommended that prior to exposure to the sun, apply a sunscreen. Contact of the product with the skin must be limited frequency and duration.
- Herbaceous plant extracts of Great Burdock and the natural oils of Fenugreek purify and condition leaving the skin feeling soft and nourished.
- Skin-detoxifying antioxidants and essential fatty acids of Raspberry gently soften and dissolve dulling surface cells while Moringa Seed Extract, prized for its anti-pollution and purifying benefits, filters out environmental impurities. Thus, skin is rejuvenated and detoxified.
- Pineapple, rich in antioxidants, minerals and vitamins, boosts the skin’s energy level, helps restore radiance and reduces inflammation.
- Clarifying plant extracts, May Chang and Alpine Willow Herb, a rare Alpine plant, complement the exfoliating and smoothing action of Papaya with emphasis on pore refinement and minimizing the appearance of imperfections.
- Organic plant sugar, Alpha Glucan Oligosaccharide, improves the overall condition of the skin with its protective and restoring action.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Water, Decyl Glucoside, Hydrated Silica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Sucrose Laurate, Glycerin, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Extract, Epilobium Fleischeri Extract*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract, Trigonella Foenum-Graecum Seed Extract, Tocopherol, , Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Levulinic Acid, Dicaprylyl Ether, Sodium Hydroxide, Lauryl Alcohol, P-Anisic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Citral, Phytic Acid, Limonene, Maltodextrin, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Potassium Sorbate
* Ingredients from organic farming
Parabens, Petroleum, GMOs, Butylene Glycol, Phthalates, Sulfates, DEA, TEA, MEA, Silicones, Formaldehyde, Pesticides, Alcohol, PEGs, Artificial Dyes, Synthetic Fragrances and Preservatives
99.99% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
61.17% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
99.67% of the total plant ingredients are certified organic
Our plant-based skincare products are always of natural origin, including fragrances and colorants. Derived from an array of high functioning botanical extracts, our products infuse your skin with nutrients that are rich in plant-based vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. Once absorbed by your skin, these nutrients work symbiotically with your skin’s essential processes helping to leave skin looking vibrant and healthy.
Organic natural skincare nourishes your skin with the healthiest available ingredients free from toxic insecticides, herbicides, fungicides and fertilizers. Our 3rd party Cosmos Cosmetics Standard, certified by Ecocert, represents a guarantee for our consumers that the organic and natural ingredients in our products have been grown according to consistent and rigorous standards. Everything from the soil to the water to the processing facilities from which ingredients have been sourced have been closely regulated.
PLANTED IN BEAUTY far surpasses the organic required levels of the Cosmos Cosmetics Standard. Certified organic ingredients are noted on our labels. For full transparency our ingredient glossary includes information on every ingredient found in our products.
Free from Toxins, Chemicals and Synthetics
The skin is the body’s largest organ, absorbing up to 60% of what we put on it. The skin is not only able to absorb good ingredients, but also harmful chemicals such as carcinogens and endocrine disruptors — which is why we’ve chosen to make our products pure and safe.
Parabens, Petroleum, GMOs, Butylene Glycol, Phthalates, Sulfates, DEA, TEA, MEA, Silicones, Formaldehyde, Pesticides, Alcohol, PEGs, Artificial Dyes, Synthetic Fragrances and Preservatives. To read more about our “free from” ingredient list.
An Ethos of Transparency
PLANTED IN BEAUTY is developed and produced according to the EU (European Union) Standards of Cosmetics which enforces stringent and protective consumer safety Regulations. WELL WITHIN is proud of our 3rd party certifications.
- Cosmos Cosmetics Standard provides certification of natural, organic and toxic free ingredient integrity, eco- friendly packaging and sustainable farming and manufacturing practices.
- Leaping Bunny assures our products are cruelty-free.
- The Certified Vegan Trademark guarantees that the product is vegan, contains no animal ingredients or animal by-products, uses no animal ingredient or by-product in the manufacturing process, and has not been tested on animals.
- EWG VERIFIED means the product has passed strict criteria for transparency, healthfulness and safety. These criteria include the avoidance of ingredients that authoritative health bodies have flagged for potential health concerns, full disclosure of ingredients, confirmation that the products are adequately preserved and free of contaminants and follows good manufacturing practices.
In addition, our products are tested by outside laboratories, dermatologists and ophthalmologists to ensure safety and stability. 3rd party facilities conduct clinical efficacy testing and in-use testing on our behalf to ensure product performance.