Ere Perez Chamomile eye palette - GorgeousSee All Ere Perez
Eye shadow palette featuring 6 unique shades of vintage luxe colours. Made with chamomile, traditionally known for its calming and soothing properties, ideal for sensitive eyes. These elegant yet playful shades can be worn alone or to highlight our base colours. Best applied with our must-have eco vegan eye brushes. Your eyes are important, give them the natural best!
Aylin - champagne fizz shimmer
Fay - autumn hues matte
Ana - light terracotta matte
Kat - bronze goddess shimmer
Vicky – Golden Olive shimmer
Estelle - deep grey/brown matte
- Many different colours to choose from and for best results use the Ere Perez EYESHADOW BRUSH.
- Take a neutral shade such as FROM BEGINNING TO END or WITHOUT CLOTHES and apply the lighter shade with the bigger end of the brush all over the skin of the eye socket. This will give you a great base to apply colour.
- Apply the darker shade of one of those eyeshadows, or choose your preferred colour from an alternative palette. Don’t be afraid to try something different, all our colours are wearable and beautiful!
- Use the darker tone with the short, sharp end of the brush and apply colour close to the lashes and upwards towards the crease.
- Then, use the flat end of the brush to apply the shimmer or lighter shade to fill in above that colour.
- Now, blend the line between shades and see how your eyes glisten!
- BETTER THAN SMOKEY is the best for smokey-eyes, so glam it up for a party!
- Once your eyeshadow is in place, complete the look with a natural mascara or eye pencil.
native rice (oryza sativa) starch, mica, calcium silicate, zinc stearate, caprylic/capric/ lauric triglyceride, triheptanoin, chamomile (matricaria recutita) oil, carnauba (copernicia cerifera) wax, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), potassium sorbate. may contain: +/- iron oxides, ci77891, ci77019
I’m Ere, Creative Director of Ere Perez Natural Cosmetics.
This is more than a brand for me, it’s a lifelong dream come true.
I was born in Mexico where I learned early on to value natural health and wellbeing. When I crossed the oceans and moved to gorgeous Sydney, I brought my heritage and love of natural living with me. Combined with the inspiration of people, places & nature I see around me daily, this is at the heart of everything I do – including being a mother to three children.
Life is full and never dull! My natural makeup and skincare range is my absolute passion. I hope all women can feel healthy and beautiful – naturally.