Black Sheep Organics Dog Pine & Fir ShampooSee All Black Sheep Organics
Essential oils deodorize, they don't mask bad smells like chemical fragrances do. Your dogs nose and your nose will appreciate the natural forest like scent of this blend.
- Coconut oil* - makes for a thoroughly cleansing soap
- Olive oil* - lends an incomparable gentleness
- Sunflower oil* - lends an incomparable gentleness
- Shea butter* - for a soft coat
- Aloe vera* - for healthy skin
- Glycerin - is moisturizing
- Guar gum - a thickener
- Citric acid - a thickener and pH balancer
- Rosemary extract - a preservative
- Pine essential oil* - deodorizing, anti-bacterial
- Lime essential oil* - balances oily skin
- Fir essential oil* - deodorizing, anti-inflammatory
- Niaouli essential oil* - balances oily skin, anti-bacterial
- *Certified organic
Not so small that we’re still making shampoo in our home kitchen, but still pretty small. Small is a great thing because it means we can make our business decisions based on what we think is best. Best for the health of your dog, and best for the health of the planet. We don’t have to cut costs because we’re not a large company with shareholders to answer to. Being small gives us the freedom to choose high quality ingredients, the freedom to choose recyclable packaging from other local businesses, and the freedom to manufacture our products close to home in British Columbia, Canada. We love what we do, and we want to be able to give your dog the best and healthiest dog grooming products possible.
Cruelty Free As animal lovers, we have never tested our products or their ingredients on animals. We pledge to end animal testing forever and our products are certified by Leaping Bunny. We also make regular donations to animal rights associations and shelters.
Earth Friendly Packaging All of our packaging, from bottles and lids to shipping cartons and void filler are either recyclable, recycled or re-used, and we only print on FSC Certified paper. We make the environment a priority in every decision.