With winter slowly winding down, we’re sure you’re ready to reveal a new spring look.
We love the dewy skin + bold lip look that hit the runways for Spring 2016.
Now’s a perfect time to spring clean your skincare ritual with green beauty products that bring out your skin’s dewy glow.
Get Glowing Skincare Ritual:
- After cleansing, two to three times a week, apply a thin layer of Kahina Antioxidant Mask. After seven to ten minutes, remove with warm water using circular motions to gently exfoliate.
- Tone and hydrate the skin with Kahina Toning Mist. This preps the skin for oils, treatments and moisturizers and helps to lock in hydration.
- Follow with Kahina Argan Oil. Apply a few drops to one palm, rub between hands and generously apply to face in upward sweeping motions.
- For a more matte look, follow with Kahina Facial Lotion. For a dewier look, add a spritz of Toning Mist to the Kahina Night Cream in the palm of your hand, blend with a fingertip and apply to face.
- Dab brightening and hydrating Kahina Eye Serum around your eyes.
- Follow with a light foundation, or if you dare – go bare. Then add a bright lip, e.g. the lip tints from Kjaer Weis or creamy lip stains from Ellis Faas.
5 QUESTIONS ABOUT KAHINA GIVING BEAUTY
- How did Kahina Giving Beauty begin?
Our love for exploring traditional skincare remedies began in Morocco, where women have understood the power of natural ingredients, including argan and prickly pear seed oils to restore and moisturize, rhassoul clay to purify, green tea to tone and refine, blue tansy, aloe vera and rose to calm skin, and antiseptic rosemary.
Kahina Giving Beauty combines these with other high quality natural ingredients sourced from small family farms and women’s cooperatives around the world to create innovative formulations. The end result: a truly effective and ethical line of luxury skin and body care products.
- What makes Kahina Giving Beauty Argan Oil different?
Argan oil has just increased in popularity in the past years. With reason – it’s a skincare powerhouse with fatty acids, antioxidants and nutrients that are essential for skin health. Plus, it’s versatile for face and body, nourishes and balances the skin and is great for any skin type.
At Kahina Giving Beauty, we’re careful to source the highest quality argan oil. We do this by working with the cooperatives that harvest and cold-press argan oil to ensure that the oil is organic, fair trade and cleanly and sustainably harvested. This means no additional processing or interventions to keep the oil as close to natural form as it can be before you put it on your skin.
- What products could anyone start with?
We are happy to have a collection of simplified skin care that is suitable for nearly all skin types. We recommend starting with our Facial Cleanser, Argan Oil and Facial Lotion. This trio will help rebalance, soothe and nourish your skin and leave it glowing and healthier looking.
- What’s your most popular product?
The Argan Oil is always a favorite, but a new favorite is our Brightening Serum. It’s a light, organic serum made with a blend of rare white lily, Japanese wakame seaweed, argan oil and green tea. Applied after cleansing, it helps boost radiance, even skin tone as well as correct and protect from skin discoloration.
Siobhan O'Connor, author of No More Dirty Looks raves: "Oops, they’ve done it again, because we have another favorite product from Kahina. I’ve been using the serum for about five weeks, twice a day. [After] about three or four weeks in I could say…my skin is noticeably more even, the freckles under my eyes have faded, and the overall look and feel of my skin is improved. The color of my skin is more even from forehead to chin.”
- Who created Kahina Giving Beauty?
Katharine L’Heureux is the founder and driving force behind the beautiful esthetic and philanthropic spirit of Kahina Giving Beauty. With a background in building luxury sustainable businesses, she has built a global product line where each product is thoughtfully produced, from sustainable sourcing, to green formulations and environmentally-responsible packaging.